NT User manager

Post by brj » Thu, 08 Mar 2001 05:47:39

hello

I'm having a system, where people need to logon before they can use it...and
only people who are registered in the NT User manager database are allowed
to access the system.

does anyone know how I can make a program that "look" into the user manager
to verify the person trying to logon to my system ?? or have any
step-by-step information about my problem ??

thanks in advance

NT User manager

Post by Ron Rubl » Thu, 08 Mar 2001 11:45:49

Sorry, this has nothing to do with C++, and everything
to do with Windows NT. Try posting in a Microsoft
newsgroup.

These links tell you what's on topic in this group:

Welcome to comp.lang.c++
 http://www.slack.net/~shiva/welcome.txt

Off-topic posts
 http://www.slack.net/~shiva/offtopic.txt

The comp.lang.c FAQ

The comp.lang.c++ FAQ Lite
 http://marshall-cline.home.att.net/cpp-faq-lite/

Alternate C FAQ - gives some tips for platform-
specific problems
 http://bit.csc.lsu.edu/tutorial/ten-commandments/c-faq/c-faq-toc.html

and one from my web site: 'How to get help via usenet news'
 http://home.att.net/~raffles1/how_to_get_help.htm

For Microsoft Windows, try:

>hello

>I'm having a system, where people need to logon before they can use
it...and
>only people who are registered in the NT User manager database are allowed
>to access the system.

1. NT User Manager extensioons

Hello.

I need to extend NT User manager functionality. I found that possible in MS Exchange 5.5. The extension dll is registered under the registry key HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\Current Version\Network\UMAddons. After examining the extension dll form Exchange (mailumx.dll) I found several exported functions (UME*). Is the User Manager Extension API open and where can I find more information on it?

Thanks
Alex

2. Contents of NEXTHOP-field (NETFLOW)

3. SAM & SID, NT User Manager

4. Phone Systems: Lucent or Intertel?

5. HELP!!! NT User Manager Extension

6. Group Adimistration with Cisco Secure

7. How do you build an Extension to User Manager on NT Server?

8. Increasing TeX's Memory. How?

9. How to:User Manager/Server Manager Plug-in

10. Find API for USER MANAGER NT

11. URGENT: User Manager and Server Manager Extension DLLs

12. Integrating with user manager to add info to user

13. Adding Local Users using API calls to User Manager for Domains