IRELAND, DUBLIN Wanted C++ Programmers Permanent.

IRELAND, DUBLIN Wanted C++ Programmers Permanent.

Post by Gar » Thu, 06 Jul 2000 04:00:00

Analyst Programmers with 2 years plus commercial experience for Dublin
based Companies. Work visa supplied for the right candidate.

IRELAND, DUBLIN Wanted C++ Programmers Permanent.

Post by sylvain hutchiso » Thu, 06 Jul 2000 04:00:00

Err, wrong place to post jobs, why don't you ask U2 while you're at
it!!!!!
> Analyst Programmers with 2 years plus commercial experience for Dublin
> based Companies. Work visa supplied for the right candidate.

IRELAND, DUBLIN Wanted C++ Programmers Permanent.

Post by David Harmo » Thu, 06 Jul 2000 04:00:00

On Wed, 05 Jul 2000 16:28:18 GMT in comp.lang.c++,

>Analyst Programmers with 2 years plus commercial experience for Dublin
>based Companies. Work visa supplied for the right candidate.

Job ads, off-topic in comp.lang.c++, give the impression of an employer
that is either technically clueless, or abusive and irresponsible, or
both.  In any case, a company you do not want to work with!  There are
dozens of *.jobs.* newsgroups where they belong.  By posting in this
manner you declare to the entire world that you just do not care enough or
respect the users of comp.lang.c++ enough to follow ordinary courtesy.

See the article titled "Welcome to comp.lang.c++! Read this first."
posted semiweekly in this newsgroup or at:
http://www.slack.net/~shiva/welcome.txt

See the topic "[5.8] Which newsgroup should I post my questions?"
in Marshall Cline's C++ FAQ.  You can get the FAQ at:
http://marshall-cline.home.att.net/cpp-faq-lite/

(Posted and emailed.)

1. European XP Training, Dublin, Ireland

eXoftware & ObjectMentor -
European XP Immersion (tm) 5-day Seminar, Oct 1-5
This 5-day hands-on seminar combines training and team coaching.
Attendees will become familiar with XP practices, by developing an
application throughout the week. In addition, attendees will be
coached by experienced XP team leaders from ObjectMentor and
eXoftware.  Delegates will learn primarily by doing XP with supporting
lectures and group discussions. Anyone interested in XP should attend
including Developers, Project Managers, Customers and Testers.

The seminar will be held from 1-5 October, in the Centre for Advanced
Technology Training - CATT Centre, Fitzwilliam Court, Leeson Close,
Dublin 2, Ireland.

To register and get more information visit
http://www.exoftware.com/XPImmersion.htm.

         ***  Attendees from outside of Ireland ***
         ***  are welcome to attend this event! ***

XP Immersion is a trademark of Object Mentor, Inc.

2. LAN Distance Server install trouble

3. Kent Beck XP Night in Dublin, Ireland

4. *Any Suggestion for 2 Gig HardDrive ?

5. Wanted : one competent NT/MFC C++ developer (6 months A$55 - A$60 or permanent)

6. Problems to compile smbmount

7. WANTED: C++/VISUAL C++ PROGRAMMER--WINDOWS APPS

8. Fwd: running a perl script as a service on W32 box

9. LGPL Portable C++ Library looking for serious C++ programmers and Embedded C++ programmers.

10. C Analyst/Programmer (Contract & Permanent)

11. WANTED - Windows 95 Software Programmer - WANTED

12. help wanted: Windows C++ / MFC Programmer for 2D/3D Graphics Library

13. Wanted: OLE C++ Programmer for MSOffice app.