Books for Intermediate Level

Post by Albela Kel » Fri, 03 Sep 1999 04:00:00

So the gurus are unanimous on their support  for D&E.

Could you please also comment on the usefulness of the ARM and "Inside the
C++ Object Model" for a person like me who has read both the "C++
Programming Language" and " Effective C++". I have often heard that the two
are good books but have so far resisted them, considering them outdated. And
if they are dated are there any newer ones worth my 40 bucks and 40(?)
hours?

Also any good books on OO Programming?

1. Books for the Intermediate level

So the gurus are unanimous on their support  for D&E.

Could you please also comment on the usefulness of the ARM and "Inside the
C++ Object Model" for a person like me who has read both the "C++
Programming Language" and " Effective C++". I have often heard that the two
are good books but have so far resisted them, considering them outdated. And
if they are dated are there any newer ones worth my 40 bucks and 40(?)
hours?

Also any good books on OO Programming?

2. ST MIDI users

3. dynamic_cast to intermediate level class of A-B-C-D derivation

4. scalable Word Doc production from XML data

5. intermediate/advanced OWL book?

6. If the program is already running?

7. books for the intermediate C++ programmer?

8. New Microphone

9. What is the Best Intermediate C++ Book?

10. Need of Good Intermediate Book on C++ Programming

11. Book recommendation (advanced, low-level network programming)

12. Good book for entry-level C++ ??

13. Advanced level of C++ book [Q]?