OMT resources/info/free CASE tools

Post by Edward Bir » Thu, 02 Mar 2000 04:00:00

I need to produce a design for a c++ problem using OMT, but I cannot find
ANY information about the methodology. Can anyone suggest any good websites?
Also are there any free OMT CASE tools available?

Ed.

1. Anyone using/have views of Select OMT Professional or a better case tool (for OMT)?

Hi,

    Recently I went to a course on OOD/OOA. We were 'shown'
OMT professional as a sample case tool which seemed good value
for money. As a result, I am considering buying possibly OMT
professional as this is the only one I know of. I'd be grateful
if anyone who has experience or know of this software or maybe
a better software, would kindly contact me (preferably by email
if possible - if not on usenet). I will try to make up a summary
post.

         Regards,

           Imran Quazi.

Dr Imran S. Quazi

2. Netware 3.12 with Hebrew Windows 95 file names?

3. a GOOD CASE TOOL for OMT : ISF/OMT

4. *.tap Files?

5. TRADE-IN YOUR SHELFWARE CASE TOOL - Get a Hot CASE Tool FREE!!

6. So there!

7. (Ann AGAIN) OODesigner 2.3.0.3 : A CASE TOOL FOR OMT

8. Problems getting PsiWin2 to see my S5

9. (Ann) OODesigner 2.3.x : A CASE TOOL FOR OMT

10. OMT CASE tool to produce C program

11. CASE tools for OMT/Smalltalk - recommendations wanted please

12. Low cost OMT Case tool required