HELP exchange folders multiple MAPI sessions one user one workstation

HELP exchange folders multiple MAPI sessions one user one workstation

Post by JHerndo » Thu, 19 Oct 2000 04:00:00

I'm developing an application which deletes msExchange items when done.  The
user must be able to open these exchange folders and delete items while his
outlook email remains open using the same userid and password.  Is there
another object other than mapi outlook objects that may allow me to do this.

1. How di I open multiple user folders in one session

I am trying to open multiple folders (ie Administrator, webmaster, and my
personal account).  But when I add the folders and try to read the content,
Outlook displays the error "Unable to display the folder.  The information
store could not be opened."

I can't figure it, any help would be appreciated.

brad

2. Some user should not be able to us email

3. Multiple exchange users on one workstation

4. Exchange Server Internet Mail Service

5. Orphaned Exchange servers

6. Checksum Error

7. Multiple e-mail users on one workstation?

8. Multiple users on one workstation

9. multiple profiles on one workstation

10. Manage Multiple user access to one inbox - HELP!