Sending encrypted/signed message programmatically

Sending encrypted/signed message programmatically

Post by Vladimir Kozlof » Tue, 24 Sep 2002 21:56:28

Hello!

How I can send encrypted and/or signed message from my application?

WBR,
Vladimir

Sending encrypted/signed message programmatically

Post by Tom Rizzo [MS » Wed, 25 Sep 2002 13:29:49

There is a Microsoft KB article on how to do this using the crypto APIs.

Tom

--
Looking for a good book on ADSI, Outlook 2000 and Exchange 2000 development?
If so, check out:

Quote:> Hello!

> How I can send encrypted and/or signed message from my application?

> WBR,
> Vladimir

1. HOW TO: programmatically encrypt and sign message for E2K users

Have you seen this article: Q318215 HOWTO: Create a Multipart SMIME
Signature Using CAPICOM and CDO
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;EN-US;Q318215

Hope that helps.

With regards,

Maxim Kapteijns

2. EFD-Install error "Invalid outside procedure" error during compile

3. OWA was unable to get to your inbox.

4. Catch all mailbox

5. Setting Exchange 5.5 as News Server

6. How to sign/encrypt message to outside from Exchange

7. Client cannot digitally sign and encrypt messages

8. OWA: Unable to read digitally signed/encrypted messages

9. signed / encrypted messages

10. How to sign/encrypt message to outside from Exchange