Send-On-Behalf-Of for a Mail Enabled Public Folder

Send-On-Behalf-Of for a Mail Enabled Public Folder

Post by Belto » Fri, 22 Feb 2002 05:28:34

All,

I need to have certain users send emails on behalf of a mail enabled public
folder.  I, as the administrator and folder creator/owner, an able to do
the, but I have been unable to find a setting any where in Outlook or
Exchange System Manager where I can enable this for other users.

Thanks,

HB

Send-On-Behalf-Of for a Mail Enabled Public Folder

Post by Dan Tulovsk » Thu, 28 Feb 2002 07:53:44

In Exchange System manager.

Folders/Public Folders/Your mail enabled folder.

Do properties on your public folder.
Exchange general tab.
Delivery Options Button.

Dan

Quote:> All,

> I need to have certain users send emails on behalf of a mail enabled
public
> folder.  I, as the administrator and folder creator/owner, an able to do
> the, but I have been unable to find a setting any where in Outlook or
> Exchange System Manager where I can enable this for other users.

> Thanks,

> HB

1. Send on Behalf of Email Enabled Public Folder

All,

I need to have certain users send emails on behalf of a mail enabled public
folder.  I, as the administrator and folder creator/owner, an able to do
the, but I have been unable to find a setting any where in Outlook or
Exchange System Manager where I can enable this for other users.

Thanks,

HB

2. Passing Basic Authentication to OWA

3. cannot send SMTP mail to mail-enabled Public Folders

4. Upgrading to Exchange 2000

5. SEND MAIL ON BEHALF OF A PUBLIC FOLDER

6. Free Busy Information Folder

7. Sending mail on behalf of a public folder

8. Monitoring

9. Sending mail on behalf of a Public Folder.

10. Sending Email to Mail-enabled public folder does not work

11. Mail Enabled Public folder unable to send autoreply to internet senders

12. Cannot send letter on behalf of public folder...

13. Send on Behalf from a Public Folder