Moving email from Outlook Express on one computer to Outlook Express on another

Moving email from Outlook Express on one computer to Outlook Express on another

Post by Loop » Sat, 04 Sep 1999 04:00:00

I currently run Outlook Express 4.0 on both a laptop and desktop computer.
I would like to merge the email messages from my laptop to my desktop
computer.  Does anyone know how to do this?  I tried to do this indirectly
by exporting to an exchange format and import on the deskop computer.
However, when I run the import, it tells me that I do not have any profiles
currently setup.  I don't run Exchange or Outlook on my desktop computer,
only Express.

Moving email from Outlook Express on one computer to Outlook Express on another

Post by Michael Santove » Sat, 04 Sep 1999 04:00:00

Finding, Backing Up and Moving OE4 Files and Settings
http://www.okinfoweb.com/moe/general/gen_015.htm