out of office auto reply

Post by Joel » Wed, 24 Jul 2002 04:19:40

for one user in my domain the out of office out reply does
not work, it work's with all other users that I tested.
Any ideas as to how it could be blocked by a specific user?

out of office auto reply

Post by Kevin Mille » Sun, 28 Jul 2002 07:36:16

That one user is working well all of the rest of them are broken Out of
office should not be going to the internet. You can turn it off globally on
the SMTP connector.

The one Working user might be configured with out the corporate email option
in outlook. he could be <EWWW> poping to a PST <eeekkk>

--
Kevinm WLKMMAS

Please reply in the newsgroup.
Exchange FAQ:  http://www.swinc.com/resource/exch_faq.htm
Exchange 2000 FAQ:  http://www.swinc.com/resource/e2kfaq.htm

Quote:> for one user in my domain the out of office out reply does