Listsrv, Exlist List Server for Ex5.5

Post by Dana » Sun, 12 Dec 1999 04:00:00

Has any one had success in installing the Exlist listserver from BORK 2nd
Edition.

The instructions are much too criptic.

Thanks

Listsrv, Exlist List Server for Ex5.5

Post by Vincent Oude Grie » Thu, 16 Dec 1999 04:00:00

Hello Dana,

I also tried to install EXLIST Listserver. I agree with you that the
instructions are much too criptic.
I did found more information at http://www.devdac.com/exlist_install.htm,
but until now I didn't succeed.

I recieve the following message:

"You checked step number 3 on the install but didn't give this user event
service permissions, exit setup and give the user event permissions then
rerun setup."

Vincent.

Quote:> Has any one had success in installing the Exlist listserver from BORK 2nd
> Edition.

> The instructions are much too criptic.

> Thanks

1. Help with EXLIST List server

I'm trying to get EXLIST, the Exchange listserver provided in the Back
Office Res Kit, to work on my system (Ex 5.5 SP4 under NT4 SP6a with IIS4)

I've installed all the stated prerequisites and followed the installation
instructions but when I come to run the Listserver Installer I get a message
saying I don't have permissions set correctly.  I'm finding the instructions
ambiguous at this point in any case.  However, I am running as the system
administrator with permissions on everything so I'm not sure where to go
next.

Any pointers ?

2. sniffer and exchange

3. Server-side Exchange email list manager (extracted from exlist)

4. Exch Admin mailbox permissions problem

5. EXLIST List Server

6. licences on 5.5, Help Please!!

7. Exlist List Server:

8. pagina asp inviante mail

9. EXList list server

10. Exlist List Server

11. Server-side Exchange email list manager (extracted from exlist)

12. exlist list server- need help

13. EXLIST List Server