How to test if a field has been set before accessing it

How to test if a field has been set before accessing it

Post by Cher-Wah T » Fri, 10 May 2002 19:33:18

Hi,

I am using CDO 1.21.

May I know how I can test if a Message field has been set before
accessing it.

e.g.

oField.nodeTypedValue = CStr(oFields.Item(CdoContact_YomiFirstName, _
    CdoPropSetID3))

In the example, I would like to check if YomiFirstName has been set
before accessing it.

Any help would be great!
Thanks!

1. I am having emails bounce

I have three domains.  One is called Blueshift, one is
called atl.blueshift.com and the other is called
chennai.blueshift.com.  There is one Exchange 2000 server
in each domain.  I have the blueshift domain exchange

forwards the email to either atl.blueshift.com or
chennai.blueshift.com using a contact to create the object
in the Gal.  It was working for a long time but now it is
not allowing the email to get to atl.blueshift.com.  It
gives me error message 5.4.6.

Any suggestions?

2. Exchange stops responding every 3 months or so

3. I am having trouble connecting to my exchange server at home using TCP-Ip

4. Address Book Views are Always Empty

5. I am having trouble installing the internet mail service

6. OL2K Opens then closes immediately

7. I am having the same problem.

8. Stack fault in module EMSMDB32.DLL

9. I am having problems with Exchange Server 5.0 setup

10. Test - having probs posting

11. Having problems setting up a remote site with clients

12. Having Trouble Setting up OWA

13. having problems with setting exchange encryption/digital signatures