active directory users exchange connector

active directory users exchange connector

Post by Steve Majice » Sun, 08 Sep 2002 01:24:50

Hi all,
My active directory users and computer console on my
win2kpro wks does not give me an option to create the
email when I create a new user. What do I need to have
this ability. I have read I need the exchange serrver
active directory connector installed? where do I get that?

SteveM

active directory users exchange connector

Post by Mark Fugat » Sun, 08 Sep 2002 01:30:28

You do not need the Active Directory Connector, what you need to do is
install the Exchange System Manager on your W2K Pro machine, simply insert
your Exchange 2000 CD, run the setup and select to install the Exchange
System Manager.

--
Mark Fugatt
Pentech Office Solutions Inc

Quote:> Hi all,
> My active directory users and computer console on my
> win2kpro wks does not give me an option to create the
> email when I create a new user. What do I need to have
> this ability. I have read I need the exchange serrver
> active directory connector installed? where do I get that?

> SteveM

active directory users exchange connector

Post by <dan_j.. » Tue, 10 Sep 2002 18:19:54

You need to install the exchange system manager on you
win 2k pro pc. Run the custom setup of exchange 2000 and
it is there.
Quote:>-----Original Message-----
>Hi all,
>My active directory users and computer console on my
>win2kpro wks does not give me an option to create the
>email when I create a new user. What do I need to have
>this ability. I have read I need the exchange serrver
>active directory connector installed? where do I get
that?

>SteveM
>.

1. X.400 Connector Vs. Active Directory Connector

Hello. This is probably a dumb question, but I am looking for some
detailed technical wisdom:

Current environemnt is Two AD forests and One Exchange 5.5 org with
two sites and x.400 connector connecting the two servers.  We are
putting in one Exchange 2000 server.  I thought I remembered someone
telling me that it is a better idea to connect Exchange 2000 to the
other Org with and X.400 connector vs install ADC and installing the
e2k box in the same org and picking a site.??

-Tom

2. Problems scheduling back to back meetings

3. Active Directory Connector from Exchange 5.5 to Win2k

4. Mailbox coding

5. Exchange Active Directory Connector

6. Initial Public Folder

7. Active Directory Connector & Exchange 5.5

8. OWA Problems

9. Active Directory Connector w/ Exchange 5.5

10. Active Directory Connector --> Exchange 2000

11. Exchange 5.5 and Active Directory Connector Failing to install

12. Active Directory Connector and Move Mailbox method for Exchange 5.5 to 2000

13. Exchange 5.5 and Active Directory Connector