Windows SP4 & Exchange 2K

Post by Oren » Sun, 06 Jul 2003 23:54:01

Hi Guys,

Any spicial steps before installing Win2k sp4 on a server
with exchange 2K?

Oren.

Windows SP4 & Exchange 2K

Post by Andy David [MVP » Mon, 07 Jul 2003 09:50:39

Have a good backup.

>Hi Guys,

>Any spicial steps before installing Win2k sp4 on a server
>with exchange 2K?

>Oren.

Windows SP4 & Exchange 2K

Post by Atha » Mon, 07 Jul 2003 19:02:09

Hi,

Nothing special. But keep a backup in hand for any
rollback event if required. I updated to SP 4 with Ex
2000. No Probs. Go ahead. All the best.
Regards,
Athar

Quote:>-----Original Message-----

>Hi Guys,

>Any spicial steps before installing Win2k sp4 on a server
>with exchange 2K?

>Oren.
>.

1. OWA on a Windows 2k Cluster running Exchange 5.5 SP4

Can it be done?

Microsoft seems to say 'no' but no explanation as to why. Any info would be
much appreciated.

We are not using NTLM. We have one machine running OWA pointing to our mail
servers. The servers themselves do not have OWA on them.

Thanks!
Chris

2. test post

3. Exchange SP4 and Site Connectors to servers using NAT

4. Exchange 5.5 SP4 & Windows NT SP6a

5. Mail2 and Mail1 forwarding?

6. Exchange 5.5/Windows Server 2k & spam

7. Please Help Me Close an Open Relay

8. Windows 2K & Exchange 5.5

9. Setting up OWA using windows 2k and exchange 2k

10. Backup of Exchange 2k on Windows 2k sever

11. Exchange 2K IM in Windows 2K

12. Exchange 2k & Outlook 2k