Red-Worm Patch : Information Store Terminated Unexpectedly

Red-Worm Patch : Information Store Terminated Unexpectedly

Post by dale kirkle » Fri, 03 Aug 2001 18:56:44

W2K SP2 + E2K SP1

The information store stops unexpectedly ever five
minutes. What could be the cause?

Tried restore and creating blank stores but it continues
to keep stopping.

This issue started after the Red Worm patch applied.

Red-Worm Patch : Information Store Terminated Unexpectedly

Post by eugene cha » Sat, 04 Aug 2001 01:09:22

getting the same thing!!!

don't know if it is the red worm patch (are you talking
about the security update of june 18th?)  i am specifically
getting an event ID of 1159 IO error.

mine isn't every 5 minutes (sorry about that) but once a
day which is still unacceptable.

any info on this?

same config as you

win 2K SP2 + exch2k SP1

Quote:>-----Original Message-----

Post by Mike » Sat, 04 Aug 2001 20:42:34

> W2K SP2 + E2K SP1

> The information store stops unexpectedly ever five
> minutes. What could be the cause?

> Tried restore and creating blank stores but it continues
> to keep stopping.

> This issue started after the Red Worm patch applied.

ME TOO!!!!!!!!! This is rediculous. I also have prob with Badmial not
getting all messages that couldnt be delivered, and spotty
notification the the sender (amd me) when a message wasn't delvered...

Red-Worm Patch : Information Store Terminated Unexpectedly

Post by Dennis Huijsma » Sun, 19 Aug 2001 00:08:14

ne1 fixed this ?
I get rid of the problem flushing the smtp que

Quote:> W2K SP2 + E2K SP1

> The information store stops unexpectedly ever five
> minutes. What could be the cause?

> Tried restore and creating blank stores but it continues
> to keep stopping.

> This issue started after the Red Worm patch applied.

1. Information Store service terminates unexpectedly 7031

How to I go about diagnosing this - Information Store service terminates
unexpectedly 7031

I am running SP3.  I ran Eseutil and had a corrupted database.  Repaired it
and eseutil returned all OKs on the repair.  I can restart the service after
it stops, but eventually it will stop again.

Do I turn logging on, and if so, what parts.  This is frustrating!

Thanks

2. distribution lists and read reciepts

3. Information Store Terminates Unexpectedly

4. free/busy overview

5. The Microsoft Exchange Information Store service terminated unexpectedly

6. rpc ports

7. Information Store Terminates Unexpectedly

8. moving exchange mail database to new hard disk

9. Information Store service terminated unexpectedly...

10. Information store terminates unexpectedly

11. Information Store Terminates Unexpectedly on new appointments

12. Information Store Terminates Unexpectedly