Cannot send internet news from Exchange Server 5.0

Post by Richard Urwi » Thu, 22 Jan 1998 04:00:00

Cannot send internet news from Exchange Server 5.0

I am having problems uploading news from exchange server 5.0 to a news
server. Downloading news is no problem, but uploaded news simply appears
in the public folders and does not get sent to a news server. The
following event shows up in the event log which I think might have
something to do with it:

Event ID: 13069
Source: MSExchangeNNTP
Type: Error
Category: Internet News Service
remote host.  Error = 0x80040115.

I am basically attempting to schedule a download/upload for certain
times of the day over a dial-up connection.
Any help would be much appreciated. Please mail me.

 cheers,
  Richard

1. Cannot send internet news from Exchange Server 5.0

Cannot send internet news from Exchange Server 5.0

I am having problems uploading news from exchange server 5.0 to a news
server. Downloading news is no problem, but uploaded news simply appears
in the public folders and does not get sent to a news server. The
following event shows up in the event log which I think might have
something to do with it:

Event ID: 13069
Source: MSExchangeNNTP
Type: Error
Category: Internet News Service
remote host.  Error = 0x80040115.

I am basically attempting to schedule a download/upload for certain
times of the day over a dial-up connection.
Any help would be much appreciated. Please mail me.

 cheers,
  Richard

2. Exchange Service Account

3. Message Tracking

4. Backing up Exchange 2000 SP1

5. Delivery notification

6. Cannot send or receive internet mail from Exchange Server 5.0