OWA Appointments in IMAP-Client

Post by Frank Bütefü » Tue, 29 Oct 2002 23:40:07

Hello,

has anybody ideas about the following behavior: Any appointment met via MAPI
ist displayed correctly as the related https-link to the frontend-server
while accessing the appointment via IMAP. As soon as I access an appointment
which is met via OWA the element is displayed as follows:

BEGIN:VCALENDAR
METHOD:REQUEST
PRODID:Microsoft CDO for Microsoft Exchange
VERSION:2.0
BEGIN:VTIMEZONE
TZID:Amsterdam\, Berlin\, Bern\, Rome\, Stockholm\, Vienna
X-MICROSOFT-CDO-TZID:4
BEGIN:STANDARD
DTSTART:16010101T030000
TZOFFSETFROM:+0200
TZOFFSETTO:+0100
RRULE:FREQ=YEARLY;WKST=MO;INTERVAL=1;BYMONTH=10;BYDAY=-1SU
END:STANDARD
BEGIN:DAYLIGHT
DTSTART:16010101T020000
TZOFFSETFROM:+0100
TZOFFSETTO:+0200
RRULE:FREQ=YEARLY;WKST=MO;INTERVAL=1;BYMONTH=3;BYDAY=-1SU
END:DAYLIGHT
END:VTIMEZONE
BEGIN:VEVENT
DTSTAMP:20021028T105628Z
DTSTART;TZID="Amsterdam, Berlin, Bern, Rome, Stockholm, Vienna":20021028T12
 0000
SUMMARY:test5 wegen header owa
UID:{1E3AF4B0-42B1-47F6-828E-A95E324137A9}

DTEND;TZID="Amsterdam, Berlin, Bern, Rome, Stockholm, Vienna":20021028T1230
 00
SEQUENCE:0
PRIORITY:5
CLASS:
CREATED:20021028T105628Z
LAST-MODIFIED:20021028T105628Z
STATUS:TENTATIVE
TRANSP:OPAQUE
X-MICROSOFT-CDO-BUSYSTATUS:BUSY
X-MICROSOFT-CDO-INSTTYPE:0
X-MICROSOFT-CDO-ALLDAYEVENT:FALSE
X-MICROSOFT-CDO-IMPORTANCE:1
BEGIN:VALARM
ACTION:DISPLAY
TRIGGER;RELATED=START:-PT00H15M00S
END:VALARM
END:VEVENT
END:VCALENDAR

This is not what I expected to see. Is this by design or is there any
depency to the text-encoding.

Grateful for your help I remain

Frank Btefr

1. IMAP client (Pocket PC client using IMAP)

Hello there,

From my pocket PC client using IMAP i'm not able to sedn
em,ails out to all the email addresses outsite of my
domain. This the error message i get:

Your message 'RE: publishing question' could not be
delivered to the following invalid recipients:

Thanks for your help.

2. PUBLIC ADRESS BOOK

3. OWA Appointments via IMAP

4. Exchange won't remember passwords

5. is owa (Outlook web access) a imap client?

6. Outlook Calendar Permission

7. OWA Problem (Delegates Cannot Use OWA to Modify Appointments)

8. Very basic IMS setup help

9. What makes an Appointment an Appointment

10. Exchange client ignoring appointments

11. IMAP CLIENT CONFIGURATION

12. IMAP client

13. Adressbook for POP or IMAP-Clients