Public folder problem with upgrade

Post by John » Fri, 27 Jun 2003 22:36:39

I'm trying to rehome my public folders from 5.5 to 2k.  I've changed the
home site and added the 2000 server to the replication list, and also have a
ADC for public folders.  I can see the folders on the 2000 server, the
folders are in AD, but they don't have anything in them.
In ESM the folder size and item list is 0, and they are not accessible from
Outlook.
I've checked the public store has an proxyaddress listed in adsiedit.
The servers are in the same site both in exchange and physically, and the
folders are less than a meg.
How do I get this moved over?

Thanks
John

1. Odd Public Folder problem after upgrade

After upgrading (move to new server within site), we are getting this error
when going to public folders that were team folders before:

(Window Title) - Warning Opening "MissionForm_Admin"

The form for this item has not been registered in this folder or in your
company's forms library.  Because this item containts macros, which could
contain a virus harmful to your computer, you may not want to run the
macros.

If you are sure this item is fromt a trusted source, click 'Enable macros'.
Otherwise, clikc

Anyone know what this is or how to fix it?? I can't find a thing in
microsoft's kb and google is laughing at me :)

Thanks!

Jason

2. DL Export

3. Public Folder Problem After Upgrade

4. Organization Name Change

5. Odd Public folder problem after upgrade

6. OWA - Rights question in 2000

7. Exchange 5 to Exch5.5sp4 Upgrade Public Folder problem

8. MS Exchange Server "Front Bridge"

9. Oulook 2000 Upgrade - Public Folder Problem

10. Exchange 5.0 to 5.5 upgrade causes public folder problem

11. Public folders problem with 5.5 upgrade

12. Public folder upgrade problems

13. Public Folder problem after 5.0 to 5.5 Upgrade