Auto-Sig pulling in Username?

Post by DSchwa » Thu, 30 Nov 2000 04:00:00

I'm looking for information on bringing Usernames, and other fields (First,
Last, phone, etc.), into an auto-signature created using imsext.dll -
similar to the one below. I already have the company name and other
information automatically appending Outbound e-mail.

I'm thinking something like %%Username.  Can I do that?

Thanks in advance.

Donna Schwab, Associate
IT Support Coordinator
TPG Planning & Design
11 West 42nd Street
New York, NY  10036

1. Auto-Sig pulling in Username?

I'm looking for information on bringing Usernames, and other fields (First,
Last, phone, etc.), into an auto-signature created using imsext.dll -
similar to the one below. I already have the company name and other
information automatically appending Outbound e-mail.

I'm thinking something like %%Username.  Can I do that?

Thanks in advance.

Donna Schwab, Associate
IT Support Coordinator
TPG Planning & Design
11 West 42nd Street
New York, NY  10036

2. OWA error - 403

3. Auto-Sig using %%Username

4. Exch. Private Inf Store + ASP

5. Auto-sig plling in Username?

6. Problem w/ connecting an Exchange Server 4.0 to an existing Exch Server 5.5

7. Auto Sigs on Exchange 5.5

8. Exchange User count is tripled?

9. Auto sigs

10. pull username, email etc to asp or export

11. Exch 5.5: How to auto generate smtp address when alias is differerent then username@

12. Usernames in Auto-Signatures

13. Determining network username from Outlook/Exchange username