hoe to install an Access database as an Exchange address book

hoe to install an Access database as an Exchange address book

Post by Selen » Sun, 15 Dec 1996 04:00:00

What would it take to have an Access database as an Exchange address
book?

Is it doable via OLE maybe?

Selenin

1. Access Database to Exchange Address Book

I have a database of customers and their contact information in Access
format. I am looking for a way to convert these information to use with
Ms Exchange 4.0 for mass faxing with Ms Fax. Help!!!!!

I have tried importing the Access database into the Outlook Contact
list. However, those clients using Ms Exchange only are not able to
access the list as it is of a different format. Help!!!!

Regards,
Sharon

2. Isa server and publish Server FTP

3. Using Access Database as Exchange Address List/Book

4. Orphaned Exchange Public Folders

5. Connect Outlook Client to Exchange 5.0 Over Internet

6. Exchange Events reported with "missing descriptions" in Event log

7. Exchange Address Book from SQL Database

8. Offline Address Book -- Exchange 5.5 Outlook Offline Address Book -- Any way to get this back

9. Exchange Address Book and Windows Address Book