Uploading a attached file using ASP/ CDO

Uploading a attached file using ASP/ CDO

Post by Sebastien OLIV » Thu, 07 Jan 1999 04:00:00

Hi,

what is the best way to send a message with an attached file using CDO
and ASP. Do I have to use the Posting Acceptor to do so or can Exchange
handle such a thing, that is to say to upload the file straight to
Exchange...

Thanks for your reply

Sebastien OLIVE
Scarborough University
England

1. Uploading a attached file using ASP/ CDO

Hi,

what is the best way to send a message with an attached file using CDO
and ASP. Do I have to use the Posting Acceptor to do so or can Exchange
handle such a thing, that is to say to upload the file straight to
Exchange...

Thanks for your reply

Sebastien OLIVE
Scarborough University
England

2. Converting Users from Majordomo

3. Accessing attached files using CDO?

4. Exchange upgrade/migration

5. create folder/subFolder wunder Inbox using CDO and JavaScrip in ASP file

6. Solved (for me) The token supplied to the function is invalid

7. Using custom forms from ASP using CDO

8. Exchange 5.5 Help needed..

9. Upload a file using exupload.dll

10. Attached file name in cdo

11. cdo attaching a file - progress indication ?

12. Autoaccept problems from ASP using CDO

13. Using CDO Rendering Library outside of ASP