mapisend

Post by Pruts » Sun, 23 Jan 2000 04:00:00

Hi

Can anyone tell me where I can download the mapisend utility. The
Exchange Resouce Kit site is not available anymore. This utility is
part of the adminnt.exe archive.

Thanks

Vincent de Breet
ICQ 55875351

1. ERROR: Mapisend Mapisend failed: 2

Hi,

I'm relatively new to this newsgroup so be patient with me if this question
has been answered before.....

I'm trying to send a message with mapisend but keep getting the message
mentioned in the subject line.

I'm positive that the account is right and I did create the right profile.
(I can open Outlook without any problems.)

I however do not try to do this from the exchange server itself but from
another server in the same domain. This shouldn't be a problem though since
I have successfully done this for 7 other servers so far.

Please advise.....
Gerben

2. New Exchange Server.

3. Mapisend error code 21

4. 16Gb limit on information store

5. Mapisend & IE5.0 = Return Code 11

6. Switch Exchange 2000 in Native not possible - Need your Help.

7. mapisend.exe

8. OWA Columns Headers

9. Problem with MAPISEND

10. mapisend and groupwise 5.5