Public Folders (move a message to a subfolder)

Public Folders (move a message to a subfolder)

Post by Ray » Sat, 21 Dec 2002 12:14:14

Is it possible to automatically move a message that comes
into a public folder to a subfolder based on subject
matter ?

thanks

Ray

1. CDO: Agent can't move message to subfolder

In my eventscript on a public (OnMessageCreated ) I cant move nor copy a
message to a subfolder.
I message is not moved or copied to subfolder but in the superordinately
Folder. (In case of the move I know it because the event MessageCreated is
fired)
No error messages appear.
But if I create a new message with the add method from the messages
collection
everything works well.

Here is a small piece from my code:

Set subFolder=oFolder.folders.GetFirst()

set newmail = subFolder.Messages.add("This message realy is in Subfolder")
newmail.update

Does not work
set newmail=oEmpfangeneMail.Moveto(subFolder.FolderID)
newmail.update

Copy is not in the subfolder but in the superordinately
set newmail=oEmpfangeneMail.Copyto(subFolder.FolderID)
newmail.update

2. New Mail Notification Output to Webpage

3. OWA:Move messages between Private Folder and Public Folders

4. I would like to change the "sentonbehalfof" field on every outgoing message

5. Search subfolders in public folders.

6. Internal Email

7. Public Folders in a subfolder of the GAL

8. Public Folders: Tasks publish form in Organizational Forms

9. Searching public folders + subfolders

10. Public folders / subfolders and Synchronizing through favorites

11. Searching SubFolders in Public Folders

12. Exchange 2003 public folder permission distribute to subfolders

13. Append Public Folder subfolder permissions, not overwrite