Script event not firing in public folder

Script event not firing in public folder

Post by Nick Carte » Wed, 30 Dec 1998 04:00:00

A script which has been running for a month has stopped with no error
messages sent to any event logs, no error traps tripped from within the
script.   This script is set to run when an item is saved into the public
folder.  Other script events, similar in nature, which are on timers in this
folder are still running.  Has anybody any ideas?

Script event not firing in public folder

Post by Rick Spiewa » Fri, 01 Jan 1999 04:00:00

Not really, but try editing it - if it thinks it has hit an error, it will
stop running
until it has been modified. This won't explain the lack of a log, but may
fix it...

>A script which has been running for a month has stopped with no error
>messages sent to any event logs, no error traps tripped from within the
>script.   This script is set to run when an item is saved into the public
>folder.  Other script events, similar in nature, which are on timers in
this
>folder are still running.  Has anybody any ideas?

Script event not firing in public folder

Post by Tom Schwart » Sun, 03 Jan 1999 04:00:00

If editing and saving the script does not work,   try deleting and recreate
the public folder. Make sure that you save the script and any messages in
the PF.   I had a similiar problem with one after about 3 months.   It
worked fine after I recreated the PF.   Good luck..

>A script which has been running for a month has stopped with no error
>messages sent to any event logs, no error traps tripped from within the
>script.   This script is set to run when an item is saved into the public
>folder.  Other script events, similar in nature, which are on timers in
this
>folder are still running.  Has anybody any ideas?

1. EVENT SYNC does not fire on Public folder - Or something is very wrong

Hi, out there

I created an public folder "Archive"  I created a VB evntsync prog.
registered the dll  created the com+ stuff
used the Exchanged explorer to register the dll .... Put a lot of stuff in
the folder but nothing is hapening with the vent sync...all the things i
used to but now is just does not want to to it.

can anyone help me with this

regrads,
Wim -10s

2. Inter office email stopped working

3. Event Service Not Firing Scripts

4. Conflict message

5. Event script works in personal mailbox and not in public folder

6. Can a mailbox/account check internet e-mail on the server?

7. Event script doesn't fire

8. How to include Ex2k in Sharepoint search?

9. Exchange Event Service isn't firing a script

10. Rule not firing for public folder

11. Why the script works in personnel folder but not in public folder

12. Determining Public Folder Tree from Event Script

13. Public Folder Script Event