SaveTo and SaveToFile failed (error 2147467262) - exchange server 2000

SaveTo and SaveToFile failed (error 2147467262) - exchange server 2000

Post by anil » Tue, 15 Apr 2003 21:34:32

Hi All

I am trying to save a mapi message in the onarrival event using
IDataSource, using 2 methods
1.  hr=iDsrc->SaveToObject(pStm1,_bstr_t("_Stream"))
2. hr=pDsrc->SaveTo(url + bstr_t(buf) + bstr_t(".eml"),
variant_t((IDispatch*)pConn,true), adModeReadWrite, adCreateNonCollection,
(RecordOpenOptionsEnum) NULL,bstr_t(),bstr_t());

In both the condition return value is 2147467262 (no such interface
supported)

What could be the reason??

Thanks and Regards
Anil.

1. exchange server installation fails with error Failed to contact the Schema Maste

I have an active directory forest and two domain trees in
it. I have succesfully installed exchange server in the
first domain. Then created a new site and moved the second
server to this site. Now when I try to install exchange
with domainprep switch, I get the following error.
---------------
The component "Microsoft exchnage domain preparation"
cannot be assinged the action "domainprep" because

- Setup is unable to access the Windows 2000 Active
Directory
- Failed to contact the Schema Master server for this
Active Directory forest.
-----------------
The DNS server on the first server acts as the dns server
for both servers. both the servers are connected via VPN
through 128K leased line. I can ping to the remote server
from both the servers.

DO you have any idea about what's going wrong?

2. Receiving Mail From Another domain

3. Typical Exchange 2000 install fails on typical Server 2000 installation

4. Win95 Exchange client dropped via RAS and that freaking Enter Password dialog

5. POP 3 Connection to Exchange Server 5.5 on Windows 2000 Server Logon Fails

6. Using the NTDSNoMatch tool adn getting "No Objects Found"

7. Failed to configure MDB error message, when trying to mount priv1.edb database on Exchange 2000

8. Exchange and LARGE distribution lists

9. exchange 2000 install fails with DAV protocol error

10. exchange 2000 SP2 setup failed with error

11. Adding second Exchange 2000 Server to domain failing

12. How to view failed mail sent to my Exchange 2000 server