Address Book from SQL Server to Exchange

Address Book from SQL Server to Exchange

Post by Remco Brosk » Sat, 09 Oct 1999 04:00:00

Hello there,

I would like to know if it is possible to fill the Exchange Global Address
Book from an SQL Server. This way all addresses can be updated in one single
place (the database). It would be great to do this on-line with use of a
trigger, but a batch update (scheduled with a job) is also a possibility.

all ideas are welcome

Remco Brosky
Info Vison Europe

1. Update Exchange Server Address Book using SQL

Hi:

I can link the exchange server address book in Access 2000 but the records are
not updateable.
I linked it using a mailbox assigned to the exchange server admin account.
If I link my own personal address book, I can easily pass SQL update commands.
We are using Exchange Server 5.5 SP2.
Is there a possibility?

Thanks in advance

Uwe

2. Help!!! Restore after crash.

3. Exchange Address Book from SQL Database

4. Faxination

5. SQL Table as Address book in Exchange

6. Creating Public Folder in Exchange 5.5

7. SQL Table as Exchange Address Book

8. Public Folders

9. outlook address book vs pab vs global address books with exch server 4.0

10. Using SQL has a Personal Address Book within Outlook

11. Using an SQL database to populate Public Address Books w/Outlook Clients

12. Using SQL has a Personal Address Book within Outlook