installed exchange Client on power mac I configured it with TCPip

installed exchange Client on power mac I configured it with TCPip

Post by Exchang » Tue, 07 Sep 1999 04:00:00

Hello All

I installed exchange Client on power mac I configured it with TCPip
I put IP address in Server name and then press check name in second try
after long time it checked name and changed ip address to server Name, But
when I try to run Client it Gives me [ Retry  WorkoffLine Help] again and
again but never connects

I dont know whats wrong "May be authentication problem " but I dont know how
to solve .
In win 95 Exchange Client there is a option in configuration logon Network
Security if you set it non then you can connect exchange Server without
authentication, but I did not found this option in mac client .
let me confirm you OutLook EXPRESS runs fine on this machine
Please reply soon

thanks

Khurram

installed exchange Client on power mac I configured it with TCPip

Post by Kirill S. Palagi » Tue, 07 Sep 1999 04:00:00

This is name resolution problem. Correctly setup TCP/IP stack on MAC and try
again.
As quick fix use HOSTS file.

--
Questions will not be answered via e-mail.

1. installed exchange Client on power mac I configured it with TCPip

Hello All

I installed exchange Client on power mac I configured it with TCPip
I put IP address in Server name and then press check name in second try
after long time it checked name and changed ip address to server Name, But
when I try to run Client it Gives me [ Retry  WorkoffLine Help] again and
again but never connects

I dont know whats wrong "May be authentication problem " but I dont know how
to solve .
In win 95 Exchange Client there is a option in configuration logon Network
Security if you set it non then you can connect exchange Server without
authentication, but I did not found this option in mac client .
let me confirm you OutLook EXPRESS runs fine on this machine
Please reply soon

thanks

Khurram

2. Restore Single Mailbox?

3. How Add a Disclaimer to Outgoing SMTP Message

4. ADC Rights to Create Mailboxes

6. SP1 Mac client for non Power Macs

7. Exchange Client on Power Mac 8500/150

8. Mac Exchange Client without installing Mac Services/Volume

9. Outlook for Power Mac with OS 8.1 and Exchange Server

10. EXCHANGE 5.5 AND POWER MAC