Exchange 5.5 SP4 web access went crazy after NAV exchange

Exchange 5.5 SP4 web access went crazy after NAV exchange

Post by zip.. » Sat, 20 Jan 2001 09:15:34

Hi:

We have a member NT 4.0 server running Exchange
5.5 SP4.  We installed Norton Antivirus for
Exchange server on the server.  Afterwards, the
passwords with the exchange account did not match
the NT account.  I change the NT account.  Then I
changed the password in the services.

After this, IIS 4.0 would not start.  It
gave "not enough storage to run" error.  I
deleted IIS 4.0, restored IIS 4.0  Now IIS is
working.  However, the Outlook Web Interface is
not.  I run the install program, first I try the
Service pack 4 install--does not work.  Then I
try the original CD.  Does not work.  During
the "installing Outlook web access" phase, it
terminates with an unknown error.... type 076a-
C00F008.

Any ideas?

Help!

P.S., if I need to completely reinstall, can save
all the messages?  what are the files needed to
be retained that contain the individual e-mail
messages?  Of course, I would prefer not having
to go this route.

Thanks,
Andrew

Sent via Deja.com
http://www.deja.com/

1. Exchange 5.5 SP4 Outlook Web Access

I am an Information Assurance Manager for the Army.  We are implementing PKI and
personal Certificates.  I understand that when using Outlook Web Access our
clients will not be able to encrypt or decrypt messages.  Is there anyone that
has experience with this or can direct me to an area of information on this
subject?

Thank you in advance,

Glen Kunter

2. Backing up 5.5 with Omniback II...............................

3. Web Access for Exchange 5.5 SP4

4. GAL

5. Exch 5.5: IMC goes crazy

6. Q: Inbox/Exchange Pub Folder/SMTP Setup

7. Outlook Web Access 5.5 SP4 and others versions is possible

8. EXCHANGE 5.5

9. Exchange 2K Gone Crazy?

10. Issue with Exchange sp4 and NAV for MSE

11. I.E 4.01 Access Exchange 5.5 Web Access -Can't Open Word/Excel Attachments

12. Exchange 5.5 Web Access VBSCRIPT Error Exchange 5.5 Web VBSCRIPT Runtime Error Exchange 5.5 Web VBSCRIPT Runtime Error

13. Exchange 5.5 NAV 4 Exchange 2.14