Advertisements in Instant Messenger for Exchange, v3.5

Advertisements in Instant Messenger for Exchange, v3.5

Post by Donald irvin » Sat, 11 Aug 2001 22:18:29

Does anyone know how to block those ads at the bottom of Instant Messenger ?
I wouldn't mind them as much but when clients start getting ads inviting
them to gamble at *s, well that doesn't sit very well with the Boss.
Any help/advice is appreciated, regards,

Donald Irvine
The Wolf Detroit Envelope Company

Advertisements in Instant Messenger for Exchange, v3.5

Post by yxwu » Sat, 11 Aug 2001 22:36:59

Q264472 XFOR: How to Configure Instant Messaging System Policy Settings
http://www.veryComputer.com/