1. Few question regarding accessing Public Folders using ASP (IIS5)
First of all, I have looked far and wide (and obviously in the wrong place)
as I am after information/examples of accessing Public Folders under
Exchange 2000 using an Active Server Page.
I did this quite happily under Exchange 5.5 and CDO and accessing the folder
using it's ID.
I have asked before and people have replied saying that me CDO code would
work. Unfortunately, I don't have the new Folder ID and don't seem to be
able to find it or get to it. I have read that there is a special little
template from CDOLIVE that will give me the ID, but I have since found out
that it only supports Exchange 5,5.5 and NOT Exchange 2000.
So, my questions are:
1) Is there an easy way (or a way) of finding the Folder ID under Exchange
2) I have noticed that a lot of people seem to be able to program using the
URL of a Public Folder or mailbox to "attach" to the object. Is there
anywhere that might have a "lesson" or "how to" to do this? I have searched
Microsoft and although they have good documents for Exchange 5.5, I can't
find any for 2K.
Sorry, for the long and maybe somewhat technically incorrect post, but I'm
at my wits end trying to solve this problem.
Thanks to all those that reply..
2. How to setup/add public folders?
3. Reading Public folder Items and Sub folder items under public folders
4. basic question about backup testing
5. Curious Qs in E2K ??
6. Exchange Newbie
7. Can't access Qs
8. unreachable destination queue
9. Qs on using the IMC to route Internet mail from other connected Ex sites
10. OWA Qs. !!
11. Exchange 2000 Setup Qs
12. copying contact items from mailboxes and public folders to another public folder
13. Search on Public Folders,,,Public Folder replication,,,,WorkFlow Tool