Service Pack 1 SP1 Outlook Web Access OWA Service Unavailable

Service Pack 1 SP1 Outlook Web Access OWA Service Unavailable

Post by Vladimir Gabelk » Thu, 05 Jul 2001 22:22:13

Check IIS tree.
If there are red 'stop' marks on Exchange-related folders,
1) restart IIS,
2) and then check Exchange-related services - some of them may be stopped
(due to the IIS restart) - so, start them again.

Vladimir

Quote:> Monday I installed Exchange 2000 Service Pack 1
> (I installed this after I installed the Q299535 OWA security patch)

> Now when I try to access Outlook Web Access I get the "HTTP/1.1 503
Service
> Unavailable" Error

> I think it has something to do with the new OWA FQDN and/or the DAVEX.DLL
> (which was first updated by the Q299535 patch)

> I can't get it to work anymore, and the really strange thing is that last
> monday it was the first day _everything_ worked (Exchange/2000 in
> combination with Sharepoint Portal Server) but now I can't show anything
> my superiours. I'm sad and a bit frustrated, I hope someone is able to
help
> me.

> Jaap Kramer
> IT Researcher
> Tornado Insider.
> ----
> Unavailable

Service Pack 1 SP1 Outlook Web Access OWA Service Unavailable

Post by Jaap Krame » Thu, 05 Jul 2001 23:22:50

Thanks, I did it but still no change. Still "service unavailable

> Check IIS tree.
> If there are red 'stop' marks on Exchange-related folders,
> 1) restart IIS,
> 2) and then check Exchange-related services - some of them may be stopped
> (due to the IIS restart) - so, start them again.

> Vladimir

> > Monday I installed Exchange 2000 Service Pack 1
> > (I installed this after I installed the Q299535 OWA security patch)

> > Now when I try to access Outlook Web Access I get the "HTTP/1.1 503
> Service
> > Unavailable" Error

> > I think it has something to do with the new OWA FQDN and/or the
DAVEX.DLL
> > (which was first updated by the Q299535 patch)

> > I can't get it to work anymore, and the really strange thing is that
last
> > monday it was the first day _everything_ worked (Exchange/2000 in
> > combination with Sharepoint Portal Server) but now I can't show anything
> > my superiours. I'm sad and a bit frustrated, I hope someone is able to
> help
> > me.

> > Jaap Kramer
> > IT Researcher
> > Tornado Insider.
> > ----
Service
> > Unavailable

1. Service Pack 1 SP1 Outlook Web Access OWA Service Unavailable

Monday I installed Exchange 2000 Service Pack 1
(I installed this after I installed the Q299535 OWA security patch)

Now when I try to access Outlook Web Access I get the "HTTP/1.1 503 Service
Unavailable" Error

I think it has something to do with the new OWA FQDN and/or the DAVEX.DLL
(which was first updated by the Q299535 patch)

I can't get it to work anymore, and the really strange thing is that last
monday it was the first day _everything_ worked (Exchange/2000 in
combination with Sharepoint Portal Server) but now I can't show anything to
my superiours. I'm sad and a bit frustrated, I hope someone is able to help
me.

Jaap Kramer
IT Researcher
Tornado Insider.
----
Unavailable

2. FacSys Program

3. Exchange Setup simply will not finish - PLEASE HELP!!!!

4. Service Pack 1 SP1 Outlook Web Access OWA Service

5. How to hide Custom Recipients

6. Job Offer Exchange Admin in Munich

7. Service Pack 4 and Outlook Web Access Errors

8. Outlook Web Access & Service Pack 1 Problems

9. Service Pack 4 and Outlook Web Access Errors

10. Outlook Web Access Error after applying Service Pack 1