Display Order in Outlook for contacts

Post by Christian Weilan » Tue, 18 Sep 2001 19:37:38

Hi,

I have a very silly issue to solve:

We set up a public folder to hold all external email addresses.
If this folder is viewed with outlook, all is fine; the display order is
LastName, FirstName Company.

But if I write a new email and I put a destination address with the window
"Select Names", is this window displaying the recipients always in the order
FirstName, LastName. Company is missing. How can you customize this window
permantly and maybe ADS wide to list the recipients like LastName, FirstName
Company?

Regards
cjw

1. List Order Contacts in Outlook 2000

Hi,

I have a very silly issue to solve:

We set up a public folder to hold all external email addresses.
If this folder is viewed with outlook, all is fine; the display order is
LastName, FirstName Company.

But if I write a new email and I put a destination address with the window
"Select Names", is this window displaying the recipients always in the order
FirstName, LastName. Company is missing. How can you customize this window
permantly and maybe ADS wide to list the recipients like LastName, FirstName
Company?

Regards
cjw

2. Installing, configuring, and deploying OWA

3. Help: Ordering Outlook contacts list

4. Exchange Mailbox Reassign

5. editing a contact display name in outlook

6. Installing MS Exchange 5.0 in a Exchange 4.0 environment?

7. Send e-mail from command line

8. Displaying Outlook contact data in Exchange 5 client

9. editing a display name of a contact in outlook

10. Selecting the right display order for internal accounts

11. Ordering display in GAL