Lost my Script Debugger!

Post by JMac » Tue, 29 Feb 2000 04:00:00

A couple of weeks ago I could put a STOP statement in my VBScript behind a
Custom Outlook 2000 form and the de* would pop up when I ran the form.
I could also put a STOP statement into an Exchange Event Script and pop into
the de*.  Life was as good as it gets with script.

Then one day I noticed I wasn't seeing the de*.  The stop statements
are still there.  I've still got Server Scripting selected in my Add-in
Manager.

What might have caused this, and how can I get my de* working again?

Lost my Script Debugger!

Post by Diane Poremsky [MVP-Outlook » Tue, 29 Feb 2000 04:00:00

Try opening the de* from another app and enabling the just in time
debugging options. (Tools|Options)

says...

Quote:> A couple of weeks ago I could put a STOP statement in my VBScript behind a
> Custom Outlook 2000 form and the de* would pop up when I ran the form.
> I could also put a STOP statement into an Exchange Event Script and pop into
> the de*.  Life was as good as it gets with script.

> Then one day I noticed I wasn't seeing the de*.  The stop statements
> are still there.  I've still got Server Scripting selected in my Add-in
> Manager.

> What might have caused this, and how can I get my de* working again?

Lost my Script Debugger!

Post by www.inova.dk - Thomas U Nielse » Fri, 03 Mar 2000 04:00:00

Hi Diane,

I have a similar question:

My script de* have never worked. And I want to edit script with the
script editor - Not notepad.exe - I have Visual Studio 6.0 installed.

Thomas

> Try opening the de* from another app and enabling the just in time
> debugging options. (Tools|Options)

> says...
> > A couple of weeks ago I could put a STOP statement in my VBScript behind
> > Custom Outlook 2000 form and the de* would pop up when I ran the
form.
> > I could also put a STOP statement into an Exchange Event Script and pop
into
> > the de*.  Life was as good as it gets with script.

> > Then one day I noticed I wasn't seeing the de*.  The stop
statements
> > are still there.  I've still got Server Scripting selected in my Add-in
> > Manager.

> > What might have caused this, and how can I get my de* working
again?

1. Lost my Script Debugger!

Look under 'Control Panel|Internet|Advanced' for the status of the "Disable
Script Debugging" check box.  It may have gotten checked.

Hal

http://home.nbcin.com -- NBC Interactive Neighborhood
KVOA Television, Tucson, AZ.   NBC   NBC-IN

2. Bounced Messages

3. Script Debugger & Exchange 5.5 Scripts

4. OWA doesn't work on diff. virtual web site!

5. debugger for Exchange Agent script never starts

6. Log File Errors- Wrong URI Query - please advise

7. Getting script debugger to kick in

8. Bandwidth on WAN links with Exchange 2000

9. Cant get debugger to work for Exchange scripts.

10. Scripting Debugger does not work

11. Script Debugger

12. Cant Debugger Exchange Agent Script

13. VI and Script Debugger