Problem with Outlook Webb Access and Public folders

Problem with Outlook Webb Access and Public folders

Post by Camilla Ingh » Wed, 22 Sep 1999 04:00:00

I have a Exchange Server 5.5 and the client is Outlook2000
The problem is about the Public Folders.
I created a new folder in All Public Folders witch contains an Appointment
Item. I want this calendar to be accessible for every user as a shared
calendar.
When accessing the public calendar in Outlook2000 everything is fine.
Buth when using Outlook web Access, the calendar in the public folder shows
the contents of the perons personal calendar!

I need help with this, thanks
Camilla

1. Problem with Outlook Webb Access and Public folders

I have a Exchange Server 5.5 and the client is Outlook2000
The problem is about the Public Folders.
I created a new folder in All Public Folders witch contains an Appointment
Item. I want this calendar to be accessible for every user as a shared
calendar.
When accessing the public calendar in Outlook2000 everything is fine.
Buth when using Outlook web Access, the calendar in the public folder shows
the contents of the perons personal calendar!

I need help with this, thanks
Camilla

2. Exchange User Manager Extension

3. email message not making it to in group list

4. Outlook Web Access - Public Folder Problems

5. Is Exchnage 2000 better for tracking and handling spam?

6. Exchange 2000 Outlook Web Access Public Folders problems.

7. Removing the "Everybody" user group in Exchange2K

8. Outlook Web Access/Public Folders/Calendars Problem

9. Exchange 2000 Outlook Web Access Public Folders problems.

10. How to disable Public Folder Access from Outlook Web Access

11. Anon access public folders from outlook web access?

12. Outlook Web Access - Multiple Public Folder Access