S/Mime - How does it work?

Post by Sean Hignet » Wed, 25 Feb 1998 04:00:00

Can anyone tell me how S/Mime works?  I am curious as to how it is supported
within MS Exchange.
How does one install a certificate in an Email client, or associate it with
an Exchange server?

More importantly, how does one unite Certificate Server and Exchange 5.5?

If anyone can point me in the right direction I'd be very appreciative.

Thanks,
Sean Hignett

1. MIME Not Working

What would cause this trouble? We are using Exchange 5.0 with Outlook 97 ...

The MIME messages are NOT coming through on Compuserve. Something about 7
bit code.
Why not return to your old method of Action EMail delivery?

2. Exchange 5.5 adding a disclaimer to all company e-mails?

3. MIME encoding is not working on Exchange

4. NT Server 4.0 Post Office Setup

5. SS Scripts lost with server change

6. requiring authentication to send mail via smtp?

7. ss

8. Message Archival

9. MIME Not Working

10. ss

11. MIME Not Working

12. Question on inclluding Excel SS in Exchange message