Personal Distribution Lists via Contacts in OWA

Personal Distribution Lists via Contacts in OWA

Post by Gerrad Fas » Thu, 02 Nov 2000 04:21:56

I have a large faction of teachers who would like to create personal
Distribution Lists using OWA, there is no visible method for this. While I
have devised a way to do it, it is VERY rudimentary and disliked by many.
So, my question; Is there a way via add-in, CDO, or other to enable this
capability. There must be a way.
I am not a programmer, but can adapt VERY quickly. Any information on this
topic is HUGELY appreciated.

Thanks,
Gerrad S. Fase, MCP