Moving from 5.5 to 2K, how do I get resources to auto-accept again?

Moving from 5.5 to 2K, how do I get resources to auto-accept again?

Post by Kevi » Fri, 08 Feb 2002 21:28:43

HOW do I get resources (conference rooms, etc.) to auto-
accept scheduling requests in Exchange 2000?

We have a mixed E5.5 and E2K environment. The scripts for
auto-accepting are on the 5.5 servers and working fine. We
are planning on decommissioning the 5.5 server and I need
to know how to make these resources continue to auto-
accept requests once they are moved to Exchange 2000 and
when we are in a full E2K environment.

Thanks in advance!

1. Getting a Resource to Accept

When someone does a meeting request with a resource (I.e. Room 2)  the
system works find they get back a confirmation (or denial). When  a
secretary sets a meeting resource request for their boss they do not get
a confirmation. Why does this happen? How can this be corrected?

We are using Outlook 98/2000 running with exchange 5.6 sp3.

I have not found anything in Technet worthwhile but am open to
suggestions.

2. Inbox Asst. rule FWD to internet addr.?

3. "catch all" address in Exchange 5.5

4. Auto Accept Resource booking script.

5. FYI: when account name and alias are different

6. Scheduling Resources to Auto-accept in E2K

7. deleting Exchange-server

8. Exchange 2000 SP2 OWA Resource Scheduling auto-accept stops working

9. Auto Accept Resource Meeting

10. Auto Accept for Mailbox utilized as a resource....

11. Public Folder: Meeting room resource Auto Accept/Decline

12. Meeting Rooms as users/resources - auto accept invitations isn't working