OWA on Pocket PC?

Post by Todd Bake » Sun, 11 Nov 2001 03:56:14

Just wondering if anybody has used Outlook Web Access with
a pocket PC.  I am considering selling Pocket PCs as
solutions for remote e-mail access, but do not have one to
test it with.  Any help is appreciated.

OWA on Pocket PC?

Post by Andrew Teec » Tue, 08 Jan 2002 19:57:07

Didnt know... so tried it NOW.

I am running Ex2K SP2, and it works fine! - Even looks reasonably good. OWA
really needs a wider screen (looks GR8 in landscape on my iPAQ).

Not found any features that are disabled either!

Quote:> Just wondering if anybody has used Outlook Web Access with
> a pocket PC.  I am considering selling Pocket PCs as
> solutions for remote e-mail access, but do not have one to
> test it with.  Any help is appreciated.

1. OWA and Pocket PC

Trying to use Windows CE mail client for OWA from our pocket pc's. I've installed
wince.exe on the IIS server and everything seems to work except pick folder
(pickfold.asp). It returns an error: can't get requested folder 9:subscript out
of range.

Any other minimal graphics, no frames, no client-side script solutions out there?

2. Exchange 5.5 with Windows 2000

3. Need help with OWA and Pocket PC

4. Message keeps being delivered over and over

5. OWA for Pocket PC, Mobile Office 3.0 released

6. Drive setup for exchange

7. OWA on Pocket PC

8. OWA Problem

9. OWA for Pocket PC's

10. OWA users fail to get inbox, Pocket PC cannot read OWA email

11. E2K OWA & Pocket PC

12. Need OWA Exchange using Pocket PC 2002 Help...

13. OWA for CE / Pocket PC