SEND MAIL ON BEHALF OF A PUBLIC FOLDER

Post by Juss » Wed, 29 Jan 2003 00:15:09

We are setting up public folders for different projects and we want to send
and receive mail as a group so that all members can view the correspondence.

I've mail enabled public folders, assigned mail addresses and user rights to
send mail on behalf of the folder. Everything works fine, except the sender
name in the sent mail messages. The name is the same as folder name.

- How do I change the sender name of a public folder?

thanks,
Jussi

1. Sending mail on behalf of a public folder

We are setting up public folders for different projects and we want to send
and receive mail as a group so that all members can view the correspondence.

I've mail enabled public folders, assigned mail addresses and user rights to
send mail on behalf of the folder. Everything works fine, except the sender
name in the sent mail messages. The name is the same as folder name.

- How do I change the sender name of a public folder?

thanks,
Jussi

2. How can I add a message footer to all outbound Email

3. Sending mail on behalf of a Public Folder.

4. Sending SMTP Messages...

5. Send-On-Behalf-Of for a Mail Enabled Public Folder

6. ESEUTIL.exe

7. Cannot send letter on behalf of public folder...

8. Send on Behalf from a Public Folder

9. Send on behalf from a public folder

10. Send on Behalf in Public Folders

11. sending on behalf of a public folder

12. Sending on behalf of a public folder - NOT EASY TO DO