??? Converting Windows 3.1 IM to Win95 IM, *.eml to Win95 IM

??? Converting Windows 3.1 IM to Win95 IM, *.eml to Win95 IM

Post by Dr. » Wed, 29 Jan 1997 04:00:00

Greetings,

Several problems, but all relate to Internet Mail Client. As I was away for
a few days from my machine and wished to view and save my E-mail while at
various sites, saved them two different ways, as follows:

location 1 ... using IN 95, saved the messages as *.eml files to a floppy
disk

location2 ... using Windows 3.1 IN, saved messages, folders to a zip file.
viewing folders reveals each entry (i.e.: Raaaaadm.r), etc.

Now back home, unable to import either type, if you can help, please do, as
I need to update several folders with these messages received while I was
away ...

Thanks ...

1. ??? Converting Windows 3.1 IM to Win95 IM, *.eml to Win95 IM

Greetings,

Several problems, but all relate to Internet Mail Client. As I was away for
a few days from my machine and wished to view and save my E-mail while at
various sites, saved them two different ways, as follows:

location 1 ... using IN 95, saved the messages as *.eml files to a floppy
disk

location2 ... using Windows 3.1 IN, saved messages, folders to a zip file.
viewing folders reveals each entry (i.e.: Raaaaadm.r), etc.

Now back home, unable to import either type, if you can help, please do, as
I need to update several folders with these messages received while I was
away ...

Thanks ...

2. Prompted for client credentials

3. How to configure exch2000 to be connected with internet

4. Flag for follow up on "Public Folder"?

5. OWA, Macs, and Win2000 Server

6. Does Exchange IM work with MSN IM?

7. Ok im sure im being silly....

8. Windows XP and IM

9. Exchange 2K IM in Windows 2K

10. Moving a WIN95 Exchange User's files to a new WIN95 computer