Auto reply to internet e-mail recipients

Auto reply to internet e-mail recipients

Post by Kim Hikich » Sun, 18 Aug 2002 08:18:49

I have an exchange 2000 server and am trying to setup an
autoreply message to people that are sending e-mail from
outside the office to specific recipients.  The autoreply
works fine for internal users but externally the people do
not get and out of office reply.

Any ideas?

Auto reply to internet e-mail recipients

Post by Mark Fugat » Sun, 18 Aug 2002 08:40:58

Kim

If you go to into Exchange System Manager and then expand Global Settings,
then click on Internet Message Formats, and then right click over Default
and open its Properties, go to the Advanced tab and select "Allow automatic