Hiding Free Busy Information for a user?

Hiding Free Busy Information for a user?

Post by Bill Boy » Fri, 30 Mar 2001 23:16:06

Is there any way to hide one users Free Busy information from other users in
Exchange 2000?

This user still needs to be able to schedual meetings and view others Free
Busy, but needs thier information to be hidden.

Thanks in Advance,
Bill Boyd

Hiding Free Busy Information for a user?

Post by Amiri Jone » Sat, 31 Mar 2001 01:49:58

Quote:> Is there any way to hide one users Free Busy information from other users
in
> Exchange 2000?

> This user still needs to be able to schedual meetings and view others Free
> Busy, but needs thier information to be hidden.

    In Outlook, try going to Tools/Options/Preferences/Calendar
Options/Free/Busy Options, and setting the system to publish 0 months of
free/busy time.  Never tried it myself, so I make no promises.....

Hiding Free Busy Information for a user?

Post by Bill Boy » Sat, 31 Mar 2001 21:50:58

Worked like a champ!

Thank You
Bill Boyd

> > Is there any way to hide one users Free Busy information from other
users
> in
> > Exchange 2000?

> > This user still needs to be able to schedual meetings and view others
Free
> > Busy, but needs thier information to be hidden.

>     In Outlook, try going to Tools/Options/Preferences/Calendar
> Options/Free/Busy Options, and setting the system to publish 0 months of
> free/busy time.  Never tried it myself, so I make no promises.....

1. Free / Busy Exchange ( SEND / RECIEVE Free/Busy Information ) problems

exchange 5.5 sp3

outlook 2000

under outlook send/receive there is an option to send/receive free/busy
information ( I would assume this means NOW, not in the default 15
minutes. )

however it is grayed out..

anyone know how to enable this?

What are others doing for quicker free/busy information published?  doesn't
it cause confusion if someone tries to schedule a resource within the same
15 minutes?? I have changed to 5 minutes, but don't know if it will
adversely affect the network performance.

thanks

mike

2. adding Exchange Administrators

3. Hidden recipients : Schedule + free busy information

4. Exchange 5 installation problems - mad.exe

5. Hiding free-busy time from certain users

6. Outlook web access RPC errors

7. Hiding Free/Busy time from other users in Exchange

8. Inbox Rules Store on Exchange Server 5.5

9. Users cant publish free/busy information

10. Exch2000: getting adress information and free/busy information from another organization

11. Lost my Free/Busy database (Schedule+ Free and Busy public folder)

12. hiding Microsoft Schedule+ Free/Busy Connector

13. Hiding Schedule+ Free/Busy?