OWA logon problem

Post by rade » Mon, 15 Oct 2001 00:19:47

Hi

When im at work the OWA login works i get user password and domain options
to fill in.
But when im at home i just get user and password option and instead of
Domian it says Realm and displays my mailservers dns name, that information
i cannot alter. So i cannot log in.
Use IE 6 and tried netscape 4.7 and none works
OS win millenium (yea i know)  and its configured to be in a workgroup..

Anybody got a clue

Thnx in advance
Rade Maskovic
Administrator
Gtm

OWA logon problem

Post by riny » Thu, 18 Oct 2001 20:29:56

Try domain\username
like:
username:    compdom\riny
password:    ****

Quote:>-----Original Message-----
>Hi

>When im at work the OWA login works i get user password
and domain options
>to fill in.
>But when im at home i just get user and password option
and instead of
>Domian it says Realm and displays my mailservers dns

name, that information
Quote:>i cannot alter. So i cannot log in.
>Use IE 6 and tried netscape 4.7 and none works
>OS win millenium (yea i know)  and its configured to be
in a workgroup..

>Anybody got a clue

>Thnx in advance
>Rade Maskovic
>Administrator
>Gtm

>.

1. OWA Logon Problems

I have recently installed Exchange 5.5 sp2 on our NT server and was trying
to configure OWA.  I enter the alias, then am prompted for a username and
password.  The only account that works to get into the mailboxes is the
built-in Administrator account.  None of the accounts created in our domain
work for logging in.  When they do go through, it says that OWA was unable
to get the inbox.  I'm pretty new at exchange, so if anyone has ideas, I'd
appreciate it

Thanks,
    Matt

2. help with news server

3. About OWA Logon Problem !!!

4. Logon credentials problem

5. OWA logon problem (or FE - BE communications?)

6. Forwarding Internet Email

7. OWA logon problem

8. Outlook web access

9. OWA logon problems

10. OWA logon problem (only 1 user out of 800+)

11. OWA Logon Problems

12. OWA logon problems

13. OWA logon problem