User account creation

Post by Andy » Wed, 05 Jan 2000 04:00:00

Can anyone point me in the direction of any ADSI code for Exchnage accounts.

Regards,

Andy.

User account creation

Post by Wesley Peace [MVP » Wed, 05 Jan 2000 04:00:00

The Win32 Scripting Web site at http://cwashington.netreach.net

Microsoft BackOffice/Exchange MVP

Exchange FAQ at   http://www.swinc.com/resource/exch_faq.htm
                               http://www.exchangefaq.org

NOTE: Only posts to the newsgroups will be answered.

Quote:> Can anyone point me in the direction of any ADSI code for Exchnage
accounts.

> Regards,

> Andy.

1. user account creation

I have one Active Directory domain controller - main one.
It has around 200 users account information. It also has exchange loaded.

Due to some problem, we have decided to move domain controller and exchange
to new box.
Now for exchange I used exmerge to get the pst files.
Which tools and how - I should use to get my users account information in
new box without problem.

The machine name will be the same. So when new box is up, old box must be
down....

There is some problem that I even cannot join this new box as redundant
domain controller. So, my straight take is to re-do everything from
scratch...

My only concern is - I do not like to create users account informaion one by
one by manually.....

Any ideas ??

2. SMTP Not Accepted

3. Exchange 5.5 users and computer account creation

4. Mail Essentials program

5. Creation of NT User Account & Exchange Mailbox

6. IIS and exchange 5.5???

7. Bulk creation of user accounts and mailboxes

8. Contact emails

9. Bulk mailbox creation for existing user accounts

10. Bulk creation of user accounts and mailboxes

11. Creation of NT User Account & Exchange Mailbox

12. Account creation from intranet?