security

Post by Jason Wolfra » Thu, 18 Dec 1997 04:00:00

Is there any way to deny the forward option on certain messages or all
messages?
There was an incident at work recently that sent the admins and CIO running
mad and I need to know if there is a way in Exchange 5 to controll reply,
forward and such things from an administrative angle??

security

Post by Stuart Robertso » Tue, 23 Dec 1997 04:00:00

Jason,

No I don't think you can.

You can of course decide whether the user in question should receive
messages from everyone or only certain users, you can also specify them not
to receive messages from certain individuals.

You could send a message with the 'sensitivity' option set to 'private'
which stops them modifying a message then forwarding it on.

The best way is to educate them in what to forward and what not too.

Stuart

>Is there any way to deny the forward option on certain messages or all
>messages?
>There was an incident at work recently that sent the admins and CIO running
>mad and I need to know if there is a way in Exchange 5 to controll reply,
>forward and such things from an administrative angle??

1. e-mail security after security update 2 applied

I have a SBS 4.5 server with exchange 5.5. All the users
have applied security update to their macines running win
98 and outlook2000. The problem arrises form one computer
have a HP3100 fax/laser and the user rewcieving faxes then
tring to distrubute them through outlook 2000. they are
being automaticly sent as .exe files which the new
security is stripping off is their a good workaround for
this

2. InocuLAN detected the (Win95.Spanska_Happy99) virus in Mailbox (P ublic Folders), Sender (Angie Schilling) !!!

3. Security Keys: Some Outlook97 Users Get Error When Receiving Public Security Keys

4. bad folder

5. nested Security Group with one user not getting mail addressed to parent Security Group

6. SSL w/OWA - why and best way?

7. Domain Security Policy / Domain Controller security Policy

8. ARCServe 6.5 + Backup Agent

9. Security Keys: Some Outlook97 Users Get Error When Receiving Public Security Keys

10. Unable to create a Security Setting. Please request a new Security Token and try again

11. Nt-Security-Descriptor

12. Bad Error w/ Exchange 2003 security