OWA in Exchange 2000

Post by Jonatha » Fri, 27 Jun 2003 13:15:36

Hi,

Wonder if any of youhave faced this issue.
When I access OWA and read my emails, some of email
messages cannot be open (ie, the IE response with "Page
not Found").

If you have and have a solution, please email to me.

Thank you.
Jonathan

OWA in Exchange 2000

Post by Lanwench [MVP - Exchange » Fri, 27 Jun 2003 13:39:48

Have you run URLScan ? That can do it if you aren't careful -

> Hi,

> Wonder if any of youhave faced this issue.
> When I access OWA and read my emails, some of email
> messages cannot be open (ie, the IE response with "Page
> not Found").

> If you have and have a solution, please email to me.

> Thank you.
> Jonathan

OWA in Exchange 2000

Post by Jonatha » Fri, 27 Jun 2003 14:56:27

hi,
Thanks for the feedback.

What is URLScan? I did not do anything else except
putting th elatest service pack.

please advise.

OWA in Exchange 2000

Post by Lanwench [MVP - Exchange » Sat, 28 Jun 2003 00:35:35

See http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;309677 and
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;309508
for info on URLScan and IISLockdown.

> hi,
> Thanks for the feedback.

> What is URLScan? I did not do anything else except
> putting th elatest service pack.

> please advise.

1. OWA and Exchange 2000 and Exchange 5.5

Is it possible to run an Exchange 2000 with OWA and using
Exchange 5.5 for users mailboxes. In otherwords using the
functionality of 2000 OWA access to access 5.5 mailboxes.
I expect this is not possible due to OWA on 2000 expecting
certain formats.  However I would be grateful if anyone
knows differently
Thanks

2. SSL once again...

3. Exchange 5.5 OWA accessing Exchange 2000 Server

4. Embedded hyperlinks not working

5. OWA and Exchange 2000 vs. Exchange 5.5

6. Front End servers

7. Microsoft OWA on Exchange 2000

8. Hotmail

9. OWA for Exchange 2000 - Calendaring Question

10. Customizing OWA for Exchange 2000

11. Installing owa with exchange 2000

12. OWA and Exchange 2000

13. Accessing the Calendar through OWA in Exchange 2000