Access denied for one user on newgroup post

Access denied for one user on newgroup post

Post by Glen » Fri, 13 Jun 2003 22:16:48

I am having one user who keeps getting a Permission denied
error everytime she tried to open a post from one
particular person who has replied to one of her posts out
on public folders, in a newsgroup we have.  Any ideas why
it's only happening to this one user?

Access denied for one user on newgroup post

Post by Alexander Louie (MS » Sat, 14 Jun 2003 08:37:39

Hi Glen,

Very strange indeed. Does it happen if both users change the machine that
they are sending/replying from? It is good to find out if it is machine or
specific to the user accounts.

Regards,

Alexander Louie
Product Support Services
Microsoft Corporation

Access denied for one user on newgroup post

Post by Alexander Louie (MS » Wed, 18 Jun 2003 09:31:58

Hi Glen,

I was wondering if you had a chance to answer my questions from 6/12.

Regards,

Alexander Louie
Product Support Services
Microsoft Corporation

Post by Alexander Louie (MS » Fri, 20 Jun 2003 10:01:14

Hi Glen,

I was wondering if you had a chance to answer my questions from 6/12.

Regards,

Alexander Louie
Product Support Services
Microsoft Corporation

1. Outlook web access denying access to users

After upgrading to Exchange 5.5 from 5.0, I have all users with the
exception of myself that cannot logon to Outlook Web page. I don't know why
I can and no one else can except for the fact that I am in the
administrators group. I saw in event viewer that when someone tries to login
it says "the user has not been granted the requested login type".

Can anyone help?

Thanks,
John Watkins
I.S. Manager
Penny & Giles Aerospace, Inc.

2. Hiding SMTP Header information

3. Exchange Newgroup posting

4. exchange for more companies??

5. Access denied to one single domain

6. Add New Mailbox through OWA

7. One user not receiving mail posted to Everyone DL

8. Client version mismatch

9. Granting One User Access To Another User's Contact Folder

10. Number of users able tp connect to one post office

11. Access Denied - Permission Denied

12. Users Denied Access to Exchange

13. deny a user access to OWA