Linking Files in Public Folder

Post by Bob N. Bett » Sat, 03 Aug 2002 15:11:30

Suppose that I have a word file in a public folder and would like to create
a link inside it so that it would open another file inside another folder in
a public folder... is this possible.....?

I can make a link inside a wordfile and let it point to a bookmark within
the same file.

Appreciate your help......

Linking Files in Public Folder

Post by Lanwenc » Sat, 03 Aug 2002 21:16:47

Did you try it?

> Suppose that I have a word file in a public folder and would like to
create
> a link inside it so that it would open another file inside another folder
in
> a public folder... is this possible.....?

> I can make a link inside a wordfile and let it point to a bookmark within
> the same file.

> Appreciate your help......

1. Linking file to public folders

Is there a way within Outlook 98 and Exchange to post a link to file
that others can access.  We have a PDF file that we would like to post
in our Public Folders that links to other PDF documents.  I know that
I can post a message in the public folder with the main PDF file
attached but I am not sure where to copy the other files that are
linked off of the main one.  Any help on this would be appreciated.

2. SMTP address generation in 5.5

3. Linking Word Files in Public Folders

4. Scanning for keyword in mail DB

5. file level access to files in public folders

6. How can one use template data to populate MSMail first and last names?

7. Possibly OT - Linking Public Folders to an Access database

8. Exchange services stop unexpectedly

9. linking to public folders from access

10. Link to public folder calendar items?

11. link public folder contacts to HTML page

12. Link to SQL Server from outlook public folder

13. Link to SQL Server from Outlook public folder?