Resource Scheduling

Post by Jon » Wed, 12 Feb 2003 01:32:24

   My question is: when setting up Resources for
scheduling I have it set to accept automatically as long
as there are no conflicts.  That works fine.
   The problem is - if a user sends the request as "To"
instead of as a "Reource" to a conference room the room
itself is accepting on behalf of the sender.  This is a
permissions issue but I'm not sure what permission I am
supposed to alter.  "Default" permissions are set
to "Author" which was needed to allow the booking.

   Any assistance would be great and Thanks!!