Reminder/Calendar problems with Exchange 2000

Reminder/Calendar problems with Exchange 2000

Post by \ » Wed, 05 Sep 2001 20:42:57

Hi
We have just completed an Exchange 5.5 Upgrade to Exchange 2000
It went OK, but now we have a real problem at this client.

They created calendar items (that are meetings) and some were recursive,
these meetings are not visible within Outlook but where however though OWA.

You couldn't open the series of the item, but were able to open the current
event.

This occurred for meetings that were set on the old exchange 5.5 AND on the
new exchange 2000.

Another meeting was scheduled for today at 11am - people had replied and
were to attend. The meeting was not visible on people's machines all day.
After the meeting was over, the meeting suddenly appeared in their calendar.

I don't think this is an outlook problem as I loaded their account though my
outlook XP and the meetings where still not there.

Any ideas??

Adam
Check out these HOT UTILITIES FOR ACCESS AND VB DEVELOPERS....
www.ssw.com.au
* SSW Data PRO  - Version Control for your data.mdb
* SSW Data Renovator  - Compare the differences between two data.mdb's
* SSW Upsize PRO! - Don't UPSIZE to SQL Server without it
* SSW SQL Script Wizard - A utility to run .sql files
* SSW Performance PRO! - Find out what is slow in your Access App
* SSW Contactor - An Outlook 2000 and 2000 Add-in

1. Reminder/Calendar problems with Exchange 2000

[...]

2. Unable to deliver mail to certain hosts

3. Outlook 2000 - Multi-Calendar Viewer - Opens Reminders

4. Mailboxes

5. No Calendar or Task Reminders in Outlook 2000

6. Upgrade to Full Version from Evaluation

7. Outlook 2000 calendar reminders not working

8. Searching for owner of smtp address

9. Cannot get reminders to work in Calendar in Outlook 2000

10. Reminders, reminders, reminders

11. How do I place reminders in Exchange Calendar?

12. Exchange Calendar Reminders

13. after migration Exchange 2000 calendar public folder permissions problem