Access Exchnage with Outlook Web Access remotely?

Access Exchnage with Outlook Web Access remotely?

Post by walker. » Mon, 13 May 2002 21:37:05

I have Exchange Server 2000 running as part of a Small Business Server 2000
installation.  From a remote location, how can I access Exchange mailbox
using Outlook Web Access?  I have tried the IP of the Exchange Server, i.e.
:

HTTP://213.93.132.129/exchange/

TIA

Access Exchnage with Outlook Web Access remotely?

Post by walker. » Mon, 13 May 2002 22:18:11

Found the problem!  Map port 80 in my Netopia to my Exchange server.

Bob Walker, MCP
Ontario, Canada

Quote:> I have Exchange Server 2000 running as part of a Small Business Server
2000
> installation.  From a remote location, how can I access Exchange mailbox
> using Outlook Web Access?  I have tried the IP of the Exchange Server,
i.e.
> :

> HTTP://213.93.132.129/exchange/

> TIA

Access Exchnage with Outlook Web Access remotely?

Post by Lanwenc » Mon, 13 May 2002 22:21:46

What happens when you try?
Do you have port 80 open on your firewall?
Can you get into OWA from inside the network? http://servername/exchange

Quote:> I have Exchange Server 2000 running as part of a Small Business Server
2000
> installation.  From a remote location, how can I access Exchange mailbox
> using Outlook Web Access?  I have tried the IP of the Exchange Server,
i.e.
> :

> HTTP://213.93.132.129/exchange/

> TIA

Access Exchnage with Outlook Web Access remotely?

Post by walker. » Mon, 13 May 2002 23:14:14

It's working fine now.  Port 80 on my router.

Bob Walker, MCP
Ontario, Canada